The Berry Street School is a specialist independent secondary school for young people whose learning needs and behaviours need more support than in a mainstream school.
The Berry Street School may be suitable for a young person if they:
- are of secondary school age (years 7 to 12)
- have had difficult experiences as a child
- have a disability
- have gaps or disruptions in their learning, for example from not attending school due to not wanting to go, being suspended or expelled
- struggle to make positive connections with others
- struggle in mainstream school or experience difficulties at school, such as being bullied
- have learning needs that cannot be fully supported at home
- are a good fit for the school and the campus is able to meet their needs.
If the young person meets some of the criteria above, please complete the enrolment enquiry form.
Get in touch
To find out more about enrolling a young person at the Berry Street School, please fill in the enquiry form below.