Work with us
At Berry Street, we believe in people. We believe all young people should be safe, thriving and hopeful.
We strive to give our students the best possible education and empower them to achieve their goals. We have bold goals - and we need talented and compassionate people to help us reach them.
Our campus based teams are comprised of multi-disciplinary professionals:
- education support workers
- student wellbeing workers (with youth work or social work qualifications)
- psychologists & clinicians who also work within the Berry Street Take Two team.
We also have a range of whole-school leadership positions which provide the opportunity to travel and work across our four campuses regularly.
Join us to help students thrive, achieve and belong. Be part of a school that is leading the way in working with young people who need specialised support as they learn and prepare for their futures.
Your work will make an impact in the community every day.
By joining Berry Street you’ll be working for an organisation that believes in you, and believes you can make a difference. We can offer you:
- Berry Street Education Model (BSEM) Training and ongoing consultations through the BSEM Team of Consultants who work alongside the school
- Aboriginal Cultural Knowledge & Understanding Training (through VACCA & Berry Street)
- paid parental leave, carers leave and study leave
- ongoing training and professional development opportunities; including intervention training (such as Extending Mathematical Understanding - Monash University Qualification)
- access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Regular supervision
- Instructional Coaching for teachers
- a competitive salary, including salary packaging.