Good family-school communication is essential to student success and for a healthy parent and carer-school relationship. The Parent Portal provides parents and carers with a real-time link to view key parts of their child’s school record, from assessment reports to attendance, forthcoming events and account charges. Please speak with your campus staff to assist in setting up your Parent Portal account.
You are able to view the Parent Portal via the website or using the Engage App. It is a free app available to download from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Search for Engage School App to install. Please note you must activate your Parent Portal account and have a School Code before you can log into the app.
View important information about your child including:
- contact details
- medical info
- dietary requirements
- transport information.
- view current and historic academic reports
- filter reports by reporting periods
- easily download and print them to PDF.
- view weekly attendance for your child
- view session and class attendance
- view detailed attendance pie charts.
- receive important notifications about your child and the school
- add notices to diarised events
- send attachments
- send/receive messages to teachers.
- update your contact details easily
- request any changes to yours or your child's information
- view login history
- reset passwords.